About MyWellbeing: You are unique. Your therapist should be, too.
🧠 Today’s world imposes more stress than ever before. We are most resilient together and we are here to ensure that when feeling less than 100%, no one is alone. MyWellbeing is on a mission to bring the highest quality personalized mental health solutions to scale.
We match seekers to the right therapist or coach for them while supporting mental health providers in growing their business and professional community. We have already supported hundreds of mental health providers and more than 200,000 people in their care search. We have also reach millions of community members monthly through our accessible, relatable, and educational content and resources.
We are a remote team with full-timers in NYC, Portland, and Austin, driven by our passion for the future of mental health. While we may be distant physically, we're all brand-obsessed and looking for the next go-getter to join our team. If you have what it takes to build the next biggest consumer health tech company (think world domination while wearing head-to-toe MyWellbeing gear), we'd love to meet you.
What we're looking for:
👋 MyWellbeing is seeking a reliable, agile, detail-oriented, ambitious, and self-motivated Operations Associate to join our Operations team under our Head of Ops’ leadership. Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) things like daily administrative tasks, onboarding of new employees, HR support, company culture, and ensuring smooth daily operations. The ideal candidate has HR and ops experience at a quickly growing start up and can thrive in a fast-paced, passion-forward environment.
✅ What your responsibilities will be:
- Become the in-house expert on current operations, benefits and software to troubleshoot and alleviate any questions or hiccups as they arise
- Identify and roll out new software platforms in partnership with Head of Operations to streamline smoother, more efficient business operations
- Design and lead polished and delightful new employee onboarding experience
- Own day-to-day HR management, including smooth administration of payroll, 401k, and benefits
- Ensure accurate time tracking (and associated administrative maintenance) for part- and full-time employees
- Create a supportive and connected work environment through innovative culture efforts, including virtual team lunches, annual onsites, quarterly virtual socials, and keeping a pulse on creative opportunities to roll out new benefits and offerings as we grow
- Work collaboratively across the organization and raise hand for new projects as they arise
🦄 Who we're looking for:
- 1-2+ years in an operations role, preferably in a fast-growing start-up environment
- Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication
- A deep love for organization, building systems and processes
- An "I can do it all" mentality and a hunger for growth
- You're excited to be the first to respond to challenges and opportunities as they arise
- Most importantly: a passion for mental health and providing the best and most personalized healthcare to people in need.
🥳 Why you might be excited about us:
- We're really changing people's lives and helping them live healthier, happier, longer. We're doing important work that helps people create behavior change — and that excites you daily.
- You're hungry to make REAL impact every single day — you're motivated by progress and know that the work you do will move the needle.
- You're excited to be one of the first fifteen employees of a startup — you see the path forward and you're eager to be a part of the journey.
- You are a team-player who is able to thrive in ambiguity. You love tackling new projects and building the playbook from scratch. This is not the kind of job where you show up and we tell you exactly what to do every day (micromanagement makes you cringe).
💭 Why you might not be excited about us:
- We're a lean team (~15 employees), so if you like a more established company setting, this role isn't for you.
- We're a remote-first company, and therefore fantastic communication skills (verbal and written) is vital. If you don't like to over-communicate, you won't be happy here.
- We're an early-stage startup. Projects and priorities are likely to shift. If you're not keen on flexibility and a "learn while we go" mentality, you may get frustrated easily.
- Everyone on the team is extremely mission-driven, and works incredibly hard to push towards our lofty vision. If you prefer a 9-5 job or to rest-and-vest, this job isn't for you.
- We deeply believe team work makes the dream work. If you're not willing to lend a hand wherever it's needed (and sometimes that means it may be outside of your job description), you won't fit in.
💝 Life at MyWellbeing:
- Oxford health insurance
- Unlimited vacay — we mean it 💃💃💃
- Flexible hours -- need to pick up your child up from school or take your dog to the groomer? We trust that you will go above and beyond to accomplish your goals and trust you to do so during windows of time that work best for you.
- Quarterly Fridays -- remember when we said we’re Type A and love what we do? Well, to ensure we really do take advantage of resting and resetting, every quarter the company is closed for one Friday that is not a national holiday.
- Weekly team lunch -- while we are a remote team, we still love to chat “at the coffee pot.” Every week we meet virtually for lunch, every other week we alternate discussing anti-racism together through blog posts and TED talks and socializing over virtual games.
- Quarterly team events — we're a team that loves to celebrate and spend quality time together. While we may be remote, we plan quarterly fun, zoom-style happy hours, team bonding events, virtual comedy shows +more!
👋🏽👋👋🏿 The interview process:
- We'll do our best to respond to all applications as quickly as possible.
- First Call - If it's a match, we'll invite you to chat with our Head of Operations, Nora, for a 30-min call so we can learn more about you and go over the details of the role.
- Take-home Assessment - Next, you’ll be given a take-home assignment to help us understand how you think, work and communicate. You’ll be invited to share during your next live video call with Nora and Alyssa, MyWellbeing’s Founder and CEO.
- References - Last step, we'll reach out to people who you've worked with and hear what it's like working alongside you.
How to apply:
- Please send your resume to [email protected] and a link to your LinkedIn, Subject line OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE. We can’t wait to meet you.