About MyWellbeing: You are unique. Your therapist should be, too.
🧠 Today’s world imposes more stress than ever before. We are most resilient together and we are here to ensure that when feeling less than 100%, no one is alone. MyWellbeing is on a mission to bring the highest quality personalized mental health solutions to scale.
We match seekers to the right therapist or coach for them while supporting mental health providers in growing their business and professional community. We have already supported hundreds of mental health providers and more than 200,000 people in their care search. We have also reach millions of community members monthly through our accessible, relatable, and educational content and resources.
We are a remote team with full-timers in NYC, Portland, and Austin, driven by our passion for the future of mental health. While we may be distant physically, we're all brand-obsessed and looking for the next go-getter to join our team. If you have what it takes to build the next biggest consumer health tech company (think world domination while wearing head-to-toe MyWellbeing gear), we'd love to meet you.
What we're looking for:
👋 MyWellbeing is seeking an ambitious, passionate, self-motivated Product Manager to own translating business needs into our short- and long-term product roadmap, currently focused around growth. You must be comfortable in a fast-paced, agile environment (like, really fast) and be able to wear both strategy and execution hats.
✅ What your responsibilities will be:
- Own day-to-day product management
- Analyze data and customer feedback to inform list of product iteration efforts that drive forward MyWellbeing’s core business goals
- Use A/B tests to validate our hypotheses move the needle
- Collaborate with designer(s) and engineers
- Ensure smooth execution from ideation through launch, including scoping, ticketing, and QA
- Communicate product needs, progress, and wins across internal team and with customers
- Partner with Founder/CEO and VP Growth to develop product goals and surpass KPIs
🦄 Who we're looking for:
- 2-3+ years as an Associate PM or PM, preferably in a fast-growing start-up environment
- Conversion-rate optimization/growth experience
- Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication
- A deep love for product, agile testing, and creative problem solving
- An "I can do it all" mentality and a hunger for growth
- Excitement to be the first to respond to challenges and opportunities as they arise
- A motivated and positive attitude with an eagerness for over-communication
- Perhaps most importantly, a passion for providing the best mental healthcare to those in need
- Bonus: Managed marketplace experience
🥳 Why you might be excited about us:
- We're really changing people's lives and helping them live healthier, happier, longer. We're doing important work that helps people create behavior change — and that excites you daily.
- You're hungry to make REAL impact every single day — you're motivated by progress and know that the work you do will move the needle.
- You're excited to be one of the first ten employees of a startup — you see the path forward and you're eager to be a part of the journey.
- You are a team-player who is able to thrive in ambiguity. You love tackling new projects and building the playbook from scratch. This is not the kind of job where you show up and we tell you exactly what to do every day (micromanagement makes you cringe).
💭 Why you might not be excited about us:
- We're a lean team (~15 employees), so if you like a more established company setting, this role isn't for you.
- We're a remote-first company, and therefore fantastic communication skills (verbal and written) is vital. If you don't like to over-communicate, you won't be happy here.
- We're an early-stage startup and our advantage is our agility. Projects and priorities may shift as new opportunities present themselves. If you're not excited by flexibility and a "learn while we go" mentality, you may get frustrated.
- Everyone on the team is extremely mission-driven, and works incredibly hard to push towards our vision. If you prefer a 9-5 job or to rest-and-vest, this job isn't for you.
- We deeply believe team work makes the dream work. If you're not willing to lend a hand wherever it's needed (and sometimes that means it may be outside of your job description), you won't fit in.
💝 Life at MyWellbeing:
- Oxford health insurance
- Unlimited vacay — we mean it 💃💃💃
- Flexible hours -- need to pick your child up from school or take your dog to the groomer? We trust that you will go above and beyond to accomplish your goals and trust you to do so during windows of time that work best for you.
- Quarterly Fridays -- remember when we said we’re Type A and love what we do? Well, to ensure we really do take advantage of resting and resetting, every quarter the company is closed for one Friday that is not a national holiday.
- Weekly team lunch -- while we are a remote team, we still love to chat “at the coffee pot.” Every week we meet virtually for lunch, every other week we alternate discussing anti-racism together through blog posts and TED talks and socializing over virtual games.
- Quarterly team events — we're a team that loves to celebrate and spend quality time together. While we may be remote, we plan quarterly fun, zoom-style happy hours, team bonding events, virtual comedy shows +more!
👋🏽👋👋🏿 The interview process:
- We'll do our best to respond to all applications as quickly as possible.
- First Call - If it's a match, we'll invite you to chat on a 30-min call to learn more about the role and so we can learn more about you.
- Presentation - Next, you’ll work through an in-person assignment to help us understand how you think, work and communicate. You will share and discuss your assignment with our team.
- Meet The Developers - Then, you'll chat with our development team on a 30-min video call for the team members you will work with most closely to have a chance to meet and learn about you.
- References - Last step, we'll reach out to people who you've worked with and hear what it's like working alongside you.
How to apply:
➡️ Sound like the perfect role for you? Email [email protected] with your resume and a link to your LinkedIn, subject line PRODUCT MANAGER.